"Have you found your favorite
Since I visited Guam beaches in summer of 1999,
They became my favorite beaches to visit on my vacation.
I fell in love with the beaches, with the ocean and with people there.
Guam beaches make me relaxed and the deep Blue Ocean refreshes my soul.
People welcome me like their friend every time I visit Guam.
So, how many beaches in Guam?
You will be surprised how many beaches this tiny island has.
As I know there are 42 beaches!
Can you believe this tiny 30 miles long island has all that beaches?
And each beach has its own beauty.
Going to the Beach is one of the best ways for me to spend time with my family.
My daughter,Reina and I love to pick shells while we explore the beach.
She always want to be the one picks most shells
for the day and she always is.
I will show you her collection on other page.:)
We also enjoy snorkeling as much as walking and looking for shells on the beach.
Because we can see lots of beautiful tropical fish underwater there like this as below.
Some beaches are near to hotels in Tumon Bay where most of the major hotels are,
like this Ypao Beach.
And some you need a car to get there and others you can visit only by boat.
And I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
And I have a lot of other fun stuff to share with you
about our experiences in this web site….
- Agat Acapa Point
- War in the Pacific Agat Acapa Point
- Asan Beach
- Let's stop by Asan Beach for picnic lunch and feel like a local even just for a day.
- Asan Beach Trail1
- There was Asan Beach trail1 (I call it) behind the memorial...
- Guam Faifai Beach
- You can enjoy Guam's nature at Guam Faifai Beach. It is past Gun Beach. You walk through a little narrow trail by the ocean then you see the beautiful open beach and ocean.
- My Favorite Guam Beaches
- From so many beautiful Guam Beaches, it's hard to choose which is the best.
- Frank Perez Beach
- Frank Perez Beach
- First Beach
- Must stop spot on the east side of Guam is First Beach
- Gaan Point
- Gaan Point in Agat Village
- Haputo Beach, Small Version of Tumon Bay
- Haputo Beach, according to the author of "Caves and Karst of Guam," Danko Taborosi, looks like a small version of Tumon Bay.
- Ipan Beach
- Ipan Beach
- How many Guam beaches are there? Take a look at my map of Guam.
- How many Guam Beaches does Guam have? You will be surprised how many Guam beaches this tiny 212 square miles island, Guam hasc Take a look of my map of Guam.
- Pago Bay Overlook
- Pago Bay has a breathtaking view that you do not want to miss the view from Pago Bay Overlook.
- Tagachang Beach
- Tagachang Beach is one of the Beautiful east side Guam Beaches
- Ypao Beach is Tumon Bay Sea Life Park! Guam has a wonderful snorkeling site.
- Guam Marine Preseve system made Ypao Beach a Sea Life Park. Tumon Bay where Ypao Beach is located has been selected as a Marine Preserve Area since 1997, and has been enforced since January 2001.
- My favorite Guam Hotels on guam vacations
- I found some Guam Hotels on my Guam vacations that I like to stay at. And I will tell you why.
- Thinking about Guam Vacations?
- Thought about Guam Vacations? This little paradise located in the Western Pacific.
- Fly to Guam, vacation destination in Tropical Western Pacific
- How long does it take to fly to Guam from….?
- Hilton Guam, Guam Hotels, Guam vacations
- The Hilton Guam Resort & Spa has been very good to us. My daughter enjoys the water slide and I enjoy the Jacuzzi, which over looks Tumon bay. This is also the place that my husband now, asked me
- Avenue Steak and Lobster
- Avenue Steak and Lobster is one of good restaurants in Tumon that I recommend
- Daddy's Donut Shop
- When you have a chance to drive around, stop by Daddy's Donut Shop. They make fresh donut all day! I mean FRESH. You can see they are frying them when you go in the shop.
- Infusion CoffeeShop
- I wake up with a cup of coffee every day, Infusion CoffeeShop is the way to go...
- JanZs by the Sea, A Huge Pancake, Guam Restaurant
- JanZs by the Sea is located about 35 minutes south of Tumon in the village of Agat. Their pancakes are really huge. One pancake is all you need. You should try it yourself or you can see my photo…
- Jeff's Pirates Cove
- Jeff's Pirates Cove is good place to have lunch when you are on the south side sightseeing drive or trip.
- Joinus Keyaki
- Joinus Keyaki Teppanyaki
- Margaritas Bistro & BBQ. Guam Restaurants
- Margaritas Bistro & BBQ is also one of our favorite Restaurants. Customers are welcome to bring the fish that they caught on their fishing tour. The restaurant will prepare a wonderful dinner using
- Marina Grill
- Marina Grill now Open!
- Proa Hagatna
- You can't get a reservation at Proa Tumon, don't worry Proa Hagatna can be your second choice.
- My Favorite Restaurants,guam vacations
- I can't recommend but I can tell you my favorite restaurants on my Guam Vacations that I tried and liked them. Guam has a wide variety of different ethnic foods to choose from. You may want to try the
- Roast Beef Steak
- If you are looking for a restaurant for Roast Beef Steak, give it a try at Main Restaurant.
- VIP House
- VIP House Chinese Restaurant
- Guam Events
- very month something is happening on Guam. Check out my info of Guam events.
- Guam Micronesia Island Fair
- Every year you can enjoy lots of Performers and Micronesian Art & Crafts at Guam Micronesia Island Fair.
- Olive Spa Guam
- On Your Guam Vacation, definitely get Spa at Olive Spa Guam
- Encore the Magic Show
- Finally Anthony Reed's Encore the Magic Show on Guam started!!!
- Fisheye Marine Park
- Fisheye Marine Park Observatory that you see beautiful tropical fish under the sea without getting wet!
- Gun Shooting Ranges
- Guam Gun Shooting Ranges Indoor Outdoor
- New Year Ceremony
- Some Japanese managed hotel on Guam does New Year Ceremony with Rice Pounding and Break Sake Barrel.
- Ocean Jet Club Guam
- When I visited Guam, we went to Ocean Jet Club Guam and tried Parasailing, Banana Boat, and Super Screamer.
- Guam Spinnerdolphins, One of the most beautiful creatures around Guam!
- When you come to Guam, I recommend you go see Spinner Dolphins! Guam's Spinnerdolphins are very playful even though they are 100% wild.
- Two Lovers Point
- Don't forget to visit at Two Lovers Point on Guam
- Guam Water Activities; Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Dolphin watching,
- There are so many Water Activities on Guam such as Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Dolphin watching, fishing, and so on.
- Red Shuttle Bus
- Red Shuttle Bus will take you to many places you want in Tumon, Tamuning, and Hagatna Area.
- Rent a Car
- Let's Rent a Car and feel like being a local for even on day or tw, three days...
- My Best Photos of Guam Beaches and Coast Lines
- Have you stop your car somewhere just to take a photo on your vacation? Thinking like "this is going to be one of my best photos of Guam...." I have, many times.
- Help Tim Rock 's photo book, "Hidden Treasures, Guam's Marine Preserves"
- Please help Tim Rock to publish "Hidden Treasures, Guam's Marine Preserves." You will be grad to be a backer when you receive the beautiful Guam's Marine Preserves Photo Book in your hand.
- Tim Rock Shop
- I found Tim Rock Shop at Fisheye Marine Park Main Facility.
- Contact Us, Guam Beaches.com
- Contact us, Guam Beaches.com, We would love to hear from you!
- Guam weather is tropical weather. Most days are sunny with some occasional showe
- Guam weather is tropical weather. Most days are sunny with some occasional showers here and there. But rain shower on Guam usually don't last long.
- wonderful solution
- Hi, I'm Hiroe Ross and I am so happy that you are here, because I would like to share the wonderful solution with you and everyone.
- Ritidian Beach
- Ritidian Beach